The Extreme Color Payoff Kit contains six brushes designed to deliver a strong and pigmented application of eye shadows, bases and liners. The different shapes and sizes of the bristles allow you to create a variety of looks while providing an intense and concentrated color payoff. Intended for makeup enthusiasts, the creative possibilities are endless. Plus, a free two year warranty on brushes!
- E20S - Short Shader: Apply color onto small areas of the eye such as the outer eyelid. Also use to smudge the lower lash line.
- E30S – Pencil: Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E44 - Firm Blender: Intense, even blending of the crease for strong color application.
- E57 - Firm Shader: Apply intense colors all over lid for a controlled color finish.
- E58 – Cream Color: Long brush head is best used to apply cream products for a diffused finish.
- E59 – Wide Shader: Apply intense color for a fast, strong application of the full lid
E20 6 ½ in. (16.51cm) E30 6 11/16 in. (17cm) E44 6 7/8 in. (17.46cm) E57 6 5/8 in. (16.83cm) E58 6 5/8 in. (16.83cm) E59 6 11/16 in. (16.97cm)
Express Shipping Available. If ordered before 4 PM (AEST time), delivered by Australia Post next working day. Delivery network: Majority of Australia covered.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO ARRIVE?
We generally ship packages out every Monday through Saturday morning to ensure a fast-shipping cycle so your package gets to you at the shortest amount of time possible.
We use Australia Post eParcel which is 2-3 day delivery within Australian capital cities and major metro areas). Regional areas may be 5-7 days.
HOW WILL I KNOW IT HAS BEEN SENT?
Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel with Australia Post.
If you are not home at the time of delivery you will be left a card and your parcel will be taken to your local Australia Post.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local Australia Post office to see if the item has been returned to the post office as undelivered and awaiting collection.
IF I'M NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH MY ITEM?
Please see our returns policy.