Shipping & Delivery
We use Australia Post for all deliveries within Australia. Australia Post delivers during normal business hours and on business days (Mon-Fri) and they do not work on the weekend. If you are not at home when the goods are delivered, Australia Post will leave a card informing you of how to collect your goods at a specified location during normal business hours or to arrange a suitable re-delivery time
How much does shipping cost?
The shipping cost may vary depending on your product weight and the delivery method you choose.
It is from $7.95 for standard shipping and $9.95 for express shipping. If you would like to have insurance for your shipment, there is another $2.95 to be added to the total shipping cost. The exact shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
How long will my order take to arrive?
We generally ship packages out every Monday through Friday to ensure a fast-shipping cycle so your package gets to you at the shortest amount of time possible. Orders placed before 4 pm (AEST, Brisbane Time) each business day are packed and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 4 pm will be processed the following morning.
I have not received my order, where is my order?
If your parcel is being delivered to a home address, please check around your property (such as the meter box, carport etc) or somewhere safe the delivery driver may have left your parcel.
Please check your confirmation email to confirm your delivery address was correct.
Please check the tracking number in the shipment confirmation email to track where your parcel is.
Enter the tracking number at: Australia Post website
For parcel enquiries you can contact Australia Post directly on 137 678 If you believe your order is outside the specified time range of delivery and still cannot locate your parcel, please email us at email@example.com for further assistance. In most cases this means that an attempted delivery has occurred and that your parcel is waiting for you at your nearest post office for collection
How to track my parcel with Australia Post?
1. You'll find your tracking number in the shipment confirmation email, or click on the "View your order" button in the confirmation email.
2. Enter this tracking number at: Track your items - Australia Post website
For parcel enquiries you can contact Australia Post directly on 137 678 If you believe your order is outside the specified time range of delivery and still cannot locate your parcel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance
I have just tried to track with Australia Post and its saying the tracking number is invalid
1. You’ve entered the wrong tracking number
Please double-check your tracking number and make sure you’ve entered all digits correctly, in the right order.
2. The number isn’t recognised by Australia Post system
Your order might not have been scanned or entered into Australia Post system yet. Please wait at least 24 hours and then try again.
I have just tried to track with Australia Post and its saying the tracking number 'pending - no events yet'
The tracking status 'pending – no events yet’ means that your order hasn’t been scanned yet. Please wait at least 24 hours and then try again as your order needs to be picked up and scanned by Australia Post's driver.
There is a missing item from my order
1. If your parcel is being delivered to a home address, please check around your property (such as the meter box, carport etc) or somewhere safe the delivery driver may have left your parcel.
2. Please check your shipment confirmation email, your order maybe just partial fulfilled. At our warehouse, every order is scanned and is recorded multiple angles by a security camera during the packing process. So it is close to impossible to forget an item or ship a wrong item.
3. If an item is missing from your order, please Contact Us and let us know exactly what is wrong with your order. Please remember to include your order number within your message as this will help us speed up the search for your order details.
4. If we are unable to locate your missing items, we will send you a ‘Non-Receipt Of Goods Disclaimer Form’ to sign and return, which will act as a declaration of your claim. Upon receipt of your declaration, we will investigate the claim and advise you of the outcome within 2 working days. If appropriate, a refund will be issued to the original payment method used for your purchase.
Can you deliver to a Parcel Locker?
Yes, we can deliver to any PO Box Address, including the Parcel Lockers in Australia.
Returns - Replacement
How can I return an item?
When you receive your order, please check to make sure these items are in good condition, and let us know right away if there is a problem with your shipment.
If you are not satisfied with any item you have purchased from MYQT, you may return it within 30 days of the date it was delivered for a full refund, an Exchange or Store Credit.
Please contact our customer support to obtain the return label.
What is the return address?
Returns can be sent to the below address and must include your order number:
PO BOX 10
Inala, 4077 QLD
Please pack your return shipment securely to ensure that the items are not damaged in transit. If you still have it, the box your order arrived in should be sufficient to make sure that your return arrives back at our PO BOX undamaged.
When can I expect the refund?
Once we receive your return, we will issue a refund or send the replacement immediately and send you an e-mail confirmation. Please bear in mind that it can take several days for the transaction to appear on your account, depending on your financial institution.
NOTE: You have a 30-day window to return the product from the date of the return label issued. If the item being replaced was part of a set, please return the entire set.
If we do not receive the item by then, we will charge the credit card associated with the order for the cost of the item.
Notices on our return policy
1. Please DO NOT discard any items unless we direct you to do so.
2. Item must be unused and in original, and resalable condition. The items must arrive back inexactly the same condition as when it left.
3. You have a 30-day window to return the product from the date of the return label issued. If we do not receive the item by then, we will charge the credit card associated with the order for the cost of the item.
4. Repeated Returns: We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns will be flagged and potentially refused at our discretion or lead to the closure of your MYQT account.
How do I make a purchase?
Shopping on our website is pretty easy. Our website is optimized for all devices and it is responsive.
1. Click on "Shop by Brands" to browse the products.
2. Once you have found an item, choose your colors, shades or options and click on the 'ADD TO CART' button on the product page.
3. Review the items in your shopping bag by clicking the 'Cart' icon at the top right of the page.
4. Click on 'Checkout' to complete your order.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, you can shop at MYQT without creating an account. However, you will have an opportunity to create the account once you have placed the order on our website. By having an account, you can track your orders and review past purchases.
How can I remove an item from my shopping cart?
To change the quantity, enter a number in the Quantity box or click on the + or - signs.
To remove an item from your Shopping Cart, click on the trash icon or change the quantity to 0 (zero)
How to redeem a promotion code or a gift card?
If you have a promotion code or a gift card, you can use it in the checkout process. You can only redeem one promotion code but you can use with a gift card.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. We also offer Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) options: Afterpay, Zip, Klarna, Laybuy, and Humm.
You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to 'Log In' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to MYQT.com.au
Also, we accept Afterpay, Zip, Laybuy and Klarna (Shop Now, Pay Later, Interest-free, Full payment flexibility, Nothing to pay today).
For Chinese customers, we accept AliPay and China Union Pay card.
Is your checkout secure like eBay?
All transactions on this website are processed using Shopify Checkout, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. We DO NOT store your card details, if you are still concern the security, please choose PayPal as your payment method as all of your financial info will be processed by PayPal.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure MYQT uses SSL encryption technology to protect a customer’s personal information. Unlike other websites, we use SSL encryption EVERYWHERE on our website, all pages, content, data...everything, not just during the checkout process.
If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration. You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begin with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:'. This means that you are in secure mode.