Hydrating Body Wash - 296ml
Hydrating Body Wash - 296ml
- Free Shipping Over $99
- Free 90-Day Return
- Buy Now Pay Later Options
A body wash doesn’t have to be harsh, and the right gentle cleanser can remove dirt while providing benefits for the skin as well. A foaming cleanser like CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash with ceramides and hyaluronic acid can go beyond by comforting the skin and helping it hold onto much-needed hydration.
CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash was developed with dermatologists to cleanse and refresh the skin while restoring the skin’s natural barrier. In addition to three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, this foaming cleanser for the body also features emollients to moisturize and soften the skin all day—and the non-irritating, gentle cleanser formula is suitable for normal to dry skin.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- Refreshing foaming action
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free, sulfate-free and soap-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, White Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Urea, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.
- +Delivery & Returns
- FREE standard shipping on orders $99+. Express shipping is available. If ordered before 4 PM (AEST time), delivered by Australia Post next working day. Delivery network: Majority of Australia covered.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO ARRIVE?
We generally ship packages out every Monday through Friday afternoon to ensure a fast-shipping cycle so your package gets to you in the shortest amount of time possible.
We use Australia Post eParcel which is 2-3 day delivery within Australian capital cities and major metro areas). Regional areas may be 5-7 days.
HOW WILL I KNOW IT HAS BEEN SENT?
Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel with Australia Post.
If you are not home at the time of delivery, you will be left a card, and your parcel will be taken to your local Australia Post.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local Australia Post office to see if the item has been returned to the post office as undelivered and awaiting collection.
IF I'M NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH MY ITEM?
Please see our returns policy.
In stock | Order today | Arrives before ChristmasView full details