Salicylic Acid Acne Control Gel - 40 mL
Salicylic Acid Acne Control Gel - 40 mL
Out of stock
- Free Shipping Over $99
- Free 90-Day Return
- Buy Now Pay Later Options
CeraVe Acne Control Gel is a hydrating, daily acne treatment with 2% salicylic acid that clears acne and helps prevent new breakouts from forming. It also offers gentle exfoliation with alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) that help improve the appearance of pores along with calming niacinamide and barrier-strengthening ceramides.
An effective acne treatment is key for maintaining a clear, healthy complexion. Salicylic acid is a beneficial ingredient for clearing acne and preventing new breakouts, and a product that provides gentle exfoliation can help minimize the appearance of pores. An oil-free, non-drying acne gel with alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) can help the skin look smooth and radiant without compromising the skin’s natural protective barrier or drying out skin.
CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist-recommended moisturizer brand for acne*, and our new Acne Control Gel is a lightweight, hydrating, full-face acne treatment that contains glycolic and lactic AHAs plus the BHA salicylic acid. This mild yet effective exfoliating formula clears acne, helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming and minimizes the look of pores while improving skin texture and the appearance of smoothness. Oil-free, free of drying alcohol and gentle on the skin, Acne Control Gel also replenishes the skin’s protective barrier with 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier, calms the skin with niacinamide, helps skin look noticeably clearer after 3 days and maintains healthy skin with daily use. MVE technology encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying.
- Glycolic and lactic acids (AHAs): Help even skin texture for smoother-looking skin
- Salicylic acid (BHA): Treats acne and penetrates pores to help prevent new breakouts
- MVE Technology: Provides a steady release of all-day hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Oil-, fragrance- and paraben-free
- Free of drying alcohol
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Recommended for evening use
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID 2%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, BENZOIC ACID
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- +Delivery & Returns
- FREE standard shipping on orders $99+. Express shipping is available. If ordered before 4 PM (AEST time), delivered by Australia Post next working day. Delivery network: Majority of Australia covered.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO ARRIVE?
We generally ship packages out every Monday through Friday afternoon to ensure a fast-shipping cycle so your package gets to you in the shortest amount of time possible.
We use Australia Post eParcel which is 2-3 day delivery within Australian capital cities and major metro areas). Regional areas may be 5-7 days.
HOW WILL I KNOW IT HAS BEEN SENT?
Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel with Australia Post.
If you are not home at the time of delivery, you will be left a card, and your parcel will be taken to your local Australia Post.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local Australia Post office to see if the item has been returned to the post office as undelivered and awaiting collection.
IF I'M NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH MY ITEM?
Please see our returns policy.