Think your whitening toothpaste is giving you the whitest smile you can get? Think again. Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips can dial up your dazzling smile 25X better than a leading whitening toothpaste.* Their no-slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while you whiten. Use them once a day for 30 minutes to elevate your white smile to the next level. Safe for your teeth and enamel, Crest Glamorous White Whitestrips are the only ADA accepted whitestrips available.
Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips:
- Whiten 25X better than a leading teeth whitening toothpaste*
- Give you results that last 6 months and beyond
- Remove 10 years of tough, set-in stains from coffee, wine and smoking
- Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
- Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
- Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water
- The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly
- The only strips that are ADA accepted.
Apply once a day for 30 minutes. You'll start seeing a whiter smile after three days, with full results in 14.
PVP, PEG-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin.
- +Delivery & Returns
- FREE standard shipping on orders $99+. Express shipping is available. If ordered before 4 PM (AEST time), delivered by Australia Post next working day. Delivery network: Majority of Australia covered.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO ARRIVE?
We generally ship packages out every Monday through Friday afternoon to ensure a fast-shipping cycle so your package gets to you in the shortest amount of time possible.
We use Australia Post eParcel which is 2-3 day delivery within Australian capital cities and major metro areas). Regional areas may be 5-7 days.
HOW WILL I KNOW IT HAS BEEN SENT?
Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel with Australia Post.
If you are not home at the time of delivery, you will be left a card, and your parcel will be taken to your local Australia Post.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local Australia Post office to see if the item has been returned to the post office as undelivered and awaiting collection.
IF I'M NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH MY ITEM?
Please see our returns policy.