LUNA Go for Normal Skin
LUNA Go for Normal Skin
Out of stock
- Free Shipping Over $99
- Free 90-Day Return
- Buy Now Pay Later Options
With two cleansing zones to effectively target normal and congested areas, LUNA Go for Normal Skin stars super soft, silicone ‘bristles’ to deep-clean your complexion without risk of irritation. One minute in cleansing mode is all it takes to leave your skin peachy-soft and glowing thanks to Foreo’s innovative sonic wizardry, that stimulates micro-circulation to oxygenate cells, accelerate metabolism and encourage the elimination of accumulated toxins for an even, blemish-free visage. With two intensities and 8000 T-Sonic pulsations per minute, simply flip the device to then enhance the penetration of your serum and/or day cream and ‘relax’ your facial muscles, concentrating on the brow, around the mouth and the eye contour to diminish visibility of fine lines and prevent development of furrows.
- +How To Use
1. Apply your favourite cleanser (avoid clay based cleansers, or those with exfoliating particles as these can compromise the silicone). Wet the LUNA Go and turn on.
2. Gently glide the LUNA Go's cleansing surface in circular motions over your face for 1 minute.
3. Rinse and dry your face. Apply skin care products, if desired.
4. Flip to Anti-Ageing Mode. Press the device's smooth, ridged surface onto wrinkle-prone areas for a total of 1 minute.
- +Delivery & Returns
- FREE standard shipping on orders $99+. Express shipping is available. If ordered before 4 PM (AEST time), delivered by Australia Post next working day. Delivery network: Majority of Australia covered.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO ARRIVE?
We generally ship packages out every Monday through Friday afternoon to ensure a fast-shipping cycle so your package gets to you in the shortest amount of time possible.
We use Australia Post eParcel which is 2-3 day delivery within Australian capital cities and major metro areas). Regional areas may be 5-7 days.
HOW WILL I KNOW IT HAS BEEN SENT?
Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel with Australia Post.
If you are not home at the time of delivery, you will be left a card, and your parcel will be taken to your local Australia Post.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local Australia Post office to see if the item has been returned to the post office as undelivered and awaiting collection.
IF I'M NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH MY ITEM?
Please see our returns policy.