Active ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/w (without propellant).
Inactive ingredients: butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, stearyl alcohol
To regrow hair on top of the scalp.
For external use only.
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame or smoking during and immediately following application.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DO NOT USE IF
- your degree of hair loss is greater than shown on the side of the carton because this product may not work for you
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies or children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- do not use more than directed
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 3 months with once daily use. For some women, you may need to use this product once a day for at least six months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all women.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 6 months