Remarkably exact precision. Finely tapered points are hand-filed and perfectly aligned, making them ideal for stubble, ingrowns, and baby-fine brow and facial hair. Meticulously pointed tips grab the finest and smallest hairs.
• Reach for the Point tweezer for everything from basic grooming to super-fine finishing work
• Perfect companion to the Slant for detailed post-shaping to get keenly polished results
• For a superbly groomed look, get up-close and personal with this tool while looking into a magnifying mirror to see and remove the baby-fine strays you might be missing
• Brow artists keep this "must-have" in their beauty tool box to achieve the expert look of flawlessly shaped, perfectly groomed brows
• Superior calibrated tension and perfectly aligned, hand-filed points ensure these tweezers close evenly and firmly to precisely grab hair - creating the cleanest, smoothest, most advanced pulling power
• Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean
To ease tweezing, take a hot shower or use a warm washcloth to open pores. Tweeze in the direction of hair growth, pulling one hair at a time from the root to avoid breakage. Once basic shape is defined, go back over brows with a magnifying mirror using the precision pointed tips to: 1. Gently coax out any hidden ingrowns. 2. Grab especially tricky, hard-to-reach stubble and baby-fine strays that might have been missed the first time around. 3. Do a final refined cleanup between and around shaped brows. A second look can mean the difference between so-so brows and brows that wow! Be attentive to your natural shape and careful not to over tweeze. For ingrowns, cleanse skin and disinfect tip of tweezer with alcohol or peroxide.
Express Shipping Available. If ordered before 4 PM (AEST time), delivered by Australia Post next working day. Delivery network: Majority of Australia covered.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO ARRIVE?
We generally ship packages out every Monday through Saturday morning to ensure a fast-shipping cycle so your package gets to you at the shortest amount of time possible.
We use Australia Post eParcel which is 2-3 day delivery within Australian capital cities and major metro areas). Regional areas may be 5-7 days.
HOW WILL I KNOW IT HAS BEEN SENT?
Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel with Australia Post.
If you are not home at the time of delivery you will be left a card and your parcel will be taken to your local Australia Post.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local Australia Post office to see if the item has been returned to the post office as undelivered and awaiting collection.
IF I'M NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH MY ITEM?
Please see our returns policy.